Winning Connections, the leading Democratic direct voter contact firm, is looking for an intern beginning ASAP. Part-time and full-time candidates are available for consideration.
Now more than ever we need strong progressive voices to be heard in our government, come help us make things happen! Winning Connections is one of the nation’s leading political consulting firms that specialize in telephone voter contact, digital advocacy and grassroots advocacy. We have developed programs and consulted on more than 1,500 campaigns in all 50 states for prominent Democratic candidates and progressive organizations like Planned Parenthood, National Wildlife Federation, and the League of Conservation Voters.
Primary duties will include:
- Researching federal and state grassroots issues and tracking electoral campaigns
- Providing administrative and logistical assistance for staff, including writing transcriptions, answering calls, greeting visitors, occasional assistance with fundraiser and events, and running small errands
- Updating and managing databases for firm’s marketing efforts
- Providing general support to all staff members
- Committed to progressive politics
- Interest in legislative issues and elections
- Experience quickly completing research projects
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with social media marketing a plus
- Must like dogs
Interested applicants should submit their application via email with the subject line Winter Internship to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email include your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to work at Winning Connections, as well as, your winter availability. Stipends available for qualified candidates.